Hunter Valley Northern Rivers
- The meeting was a Bar B Que at Gordon & Kay Murrays who were original Hunter members. Gordon has two Leylands
- Those who attended were very enthusiastic and agreed the day a success.
- The group came from Singleton, Morisset, Newcastle and the coal fields area.
- It was agreed that:
- 1/ Meetings would be in the form of a Bar B Que or similar at alternative members homes.
- The next two meetings would be at David Waters at Allworth then followed at Manus Andrews at Singleton.
- 2/ Newsletters would be emailed and snail mailed as required bi-monthly prior to each get together.
- 3/ A parts person was nominated (Darren Holt) to authenticate membership of our Hunter members when ordering parts from other clubs.
- A club run day was nominated to attend the Morisset Fair next month.
- We will not be appointing Presidents or such but will simply refer to a nominated administrator.
- Should the current administrator not be at a bi monthly meeting then the person who's home it is will be a stand in administrator.
- I will keep you updated on happenings
- Hope this helps
- "Now I will have to dig all my old Leyland stuff out".
Hunter Valley #1
Hunter Valley #2