AIMS OF THE P76 CLUB
- 1. To restore and actively use all model of P76 produced.
- 2. To provide knowledge, advice and parts on the P76 and its variants.
- 3. To conduct various activities for the members and their cars.
- 4. To include any vehicle assembled in the Zetland factory.
- Membership of the club will be open to anyone who is interested in pursuing the aims of the club
Club activities through the years
Magazine and Publish Articles
Other Leyland models of Interest
Forms - Membership, Renewal and Concessional Rego (Qld)
Membership Application and Renewal,
Concessional Rego Form
Technical - Spare Parts Guides
Old Leyland P76 Spare Parts guide (1991) (700kb)
and now the updated verison
ACT Leyland P76 Spare Parts guide (2008) (700kb)