Leyland P76 Owners 2007
What are these Leyland items?
- --- Adrian wrote:
- Hi everyone,
- I have been informed that these item exist, does anyone
- know anything about them
- 1/ Manual-Pressed steel Fisher Ltd (4dr,2dr,wagon)
- 2/ P77 armrest prototype full size in jelutong wood
- 3/ Leyland ceramic steering wheel ashtray
- 4/ Badges set P77/L
- 5/ Badge, Michelotti badge for Tour de Force
- Did you know that they exist and what is a P77/L?
- 1/ I assume this is a manual that had all the body panel pressings for
- the three P76-based vehicles. Never seen the manual but I have seen
- the drawings of the sedan and coupe body assembly.
- 2/ The P77 armrest was for the MkII P76. One of the styling experiments
- carried out as part of ongoing P76 developement.
- 3/ There was also a P77 badge (I only know of one that still exists).
- 4/ Maybe the mythical Force 7 ashtray that I've heard of but never
- 5/ The Tour De Force badge that went on the filler panel between the
- rear lights of the Tour De Force. There were many of these badges made.